November 18, 2015

Lalabu Soothe Shirt - Stylish top/ Baby Carrier/ Nursing Bra - all in one!


Okay, honestly there are not too many products that can blow my mind.
But when I first heard about Lalabu Soothe Shirt my first thought was: "Oh my gosh, this must be the most genius thing ever invented!" and when I learned that I will represent them I could not believe my happiness!
Lalabu Soothe Shirt is a unique 3-in-1 product: Stylish high quality top made of comfy, wrinkle-free material, which is also a wonderful soothing pouch baby carrier and a nursing bra - all in one!
I wore it for the entire day today and I was fascinated how content and happy Mark felt in it. I was able to attend a symphony concert where I managed to have a sleeping baby in my "pouch" through the entire show, and I even accomplished a successful feeding without really attracting any attention from people around.
Check out Lalabu Soothe Shirt and discover this amazing creation that will make your life so much easier and you and your baby so much happier!

Love...
Vicky




link

1 comment:

  1. Seriously the coolest thing ever!!! Where were these when I had my babies!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete