October 23, 2015

Vivienne for Little Love Boutique - Three Gorgeous Dresses


I'm so excited to present to you one of my new favorites: Little Love Boutique
It is a wonderful shop with tastefully selected clothing items for a real little princesses. You will be overwhelmed with all the stunning items they carry! Today we shot three adorable dresses from Little Love Boutique. First one is in my opinion the most perfect Christmas dress ever! Aside from being incredible beautiful this dress is so warm! I mean I could not be happier with the thick fleece padding all over it while the dress still looking dainty and elegant. And hat tutu, oh my gosh!




The second dress is definitely my favorite. I have literally no words to describe the quality of its fabric, and shimmer of the details, the perfect fit. Just look at it! And the golden belt is definitely the perfect finishing touch to it!






  And this final dress was Vivienne's favorite. She is a huge fan of sequins and tutus.. and this dress has them both! Adorable taupe - sparkling sequin top matches perfectly with full tutu skirt, and I personally loved that this dress is actually a two-piece (the beautiful tan-brown top is detachable and can be worn and styled separately!).
Don't forget to visit and follow Little Love Boutique for truly exceptional fashion choices for your little angel!

Love...
Vicky







link

No comments:

Post a Comment