August 8, 2015

Vivienne for Bonnie Jean - Blues Blues Blues...


My gosh, I'm so excited and thrilled to share some wonderful news!
We are collaborating with one of my most favorite brands of ALL TIME. I remember being pregnant with Vivienne nearly five years ago when I started shopping for cute girls dresses.
And when I first saw a dress from Bonnie Jean I fell in love for life. So my first formal dress I ever bought for my baby was a Bonnie Jean dress. 
So since that day me and Bonnie Jean have strong and growing relationship and when few weeks ago  Girls Dress Shop by Bonnie Jean contacted me with offer to work together - I went jumping to the clouds in excitement.
Its like a dream come true! 
Girls Dress Shop by Bonnie Jean is a fantastic destination when you can find just about anything made by Bonnie Jean brand - not only dresses in every style and occasion possible but also amazing legging sets. 
So today we had shoots for two gorgeous outfits from Girls Dress Shop by Bonnie Jean
First one is this stylish Alice Legging Set which I believe is an absolute perfect outfit for going back to school (preschool).
Just as any other Bonnie Jean product - this set is highest quality, unique design and tasteful style. We paired it with cute shoes from Gymboree. 







We also shot one of the most dreamy dresses I've seen lately. 
Stunning Peyton Dress (on sale now!!!) made of 100% cotton. Beautiful Chambray with crochet lace straps and super adorable large white bow on the back. 
I'm so loving it!!!
Stay tuned for more shoots of Girls Dress Shop by Bonnie Jean.
Love...
Vicky








link

1 comment: