July 23, 2015

Vivienne and Sophie for Miki and Alex




My Vivienne is finally back from her three-week trip to Romania! It was such a torturous experience for me to separated from her for the first tim ever an do such a long time!
Today she had on this adorable t-shirt and leggings set from our faves Miki and Alex - I just absolutely adore all the clothes they always have in stock. Her pom pom hair clips are from AlexandAlexa.
Sophie also wore a piece from them today. This classy, gorgeous black and white dress from Miki and Alex just melted my heart. How adorable it looks on her! I especially loved the tiny bow on the back, what a cut detail. I felt happy her hair was short so it could be seen :)

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to follow us on bloglovin and on Instagram.





link

No comments:

Post a Comment