March 4, 2015

Vivienne for ModerneChild Shoppe - Gorgeous Retro Outfits


I'm so excited to present to you couple of shoots we did for one of my absolute favorites - ModerneChild Shoppe
I fell in love with them from the very first time I have visited modernechild.com 
I remember gasping over every single adorable piece of their collection and thinking: this is what knowing fashion means. THEY KNOW FASHION. Their hand picked selection of children (mommy and me too!) clothing is such a perfection - it has difficult to find words to describe how much I love them. 
Vivienne is presenting two absolutely gorgeous, retro inspired outfits from ModerneChild Shoppe and I was so mesmerized by them that I have decided to film the full review with try-ons for our YouTube channel (which will be published in two days!), so don't miss it.

OUTFIT DETAILS (Click to see the product on the website)











OUTFIT DETAILS (Click to see the product on the website)

Delilah Pearl Shoes
Madelyn Dress
Lace Rhinestones Headband









link

1 comment: