February 27, 2015

Vivienne for Candy Girl Dress and Valerie Baby Boutique


Today Vivienne had a shoot for one of our favorites - Candy Girl Dress. Every time I see a dress from them, I can't help but gasping and thinking that this one is probably the most beautiful dress... and then I see another one. We are so fortunate to be their models, because I can't express hoe thrilled and smitten I am to see my babies wearing such beautiful pieces!
Speaking of beautiful... This stunning, one of a kind headband from Valerie Baby Boutique is an absolute masterpiece! Vivienne immediately named it "Elsa headband" and she simply could not take it off. I think this one will definitely become an extremely popular piece in our wardrobe. Visit Valerie Baby Boutique for breathtaking, unique and handmade clothes and accessories.

OUTFIT DETAILS

Dress: Candy Girl Dress
Vest: Target
Headband: Valerie Baby Boutique
Boots: Children's Place











link

1 comment: