February 17, 2015

Us for Je T'aime For Girls - Matching Mommy and Me outfits.


Today we finally did a shoot of this super adorable, super cool t-shirts from one of our all time favorites - Je T'aime For Girls. I always adored them because they have the most adorable selection of matching clothes and shoes for "Momme and Me" duos (or trios in our case!). These t-shirts completely cracked me up when I saw them. That totally me on a drawing! Hair, eyes, personality, the whole thing! So I'm so obsessed with them and in love with the idea of all three of us "curly divas" wearing them. Please visit Je T'aime For Girls for outstanding selection of fashion!












link

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing such an amazing and informative post. Really enjoyed reading it . :)

    Regards

    Apu

    Mom & daughter matching outfits

    ReplyDelete